Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scott Kay Artiste Collection Blissful

Change of scenery?

do not know what my mother means exactly that a change of air, but I can imagine.

A new home insurance. A different house, in other urban, where there are no bad memories or anything. And I do not feel bad. Not that I like the changes, but if we move to the other side of town that also mean a new school, which I would of pearls.

This morning came the physio and he said he was improving. I wanted to say, "Okay, now what are the good news?". Because once his leg heals completely, I do not open or a miracle of class.

I know that I put heavy amount of that item, but what would you do instead? "I would die of desire to return to a place where no one you expected? Where no one will want?

I know you are going to laugh at me but at first I thought that after my accident would change things. Silvia, even J., reconsider their attitude towards me.

That once knew who had been about to kill me, they would realize how unfair it had been me.

But none of that happened. I still do not receive visits or calls, or hear from the people who were my friends for many years.

why the change of scenery is not only a possibility but I need something deeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment